Friday, September 16, 2011

I mix it.

Photobucket


Good morning everyone :) Just woke up from my tight sleep, hiding myself under blanket is a good thing. It's been a while I did not get a good sleep. As those friends who know or chat with me lately, they know well how busy I am. I've been busy since raya week till now. 

Woke up early in the morning, was browsing all my pictures again. I love to do this ! I found one of this picture of mine, I was thinking " wow, I look good in this picture, young and pretty " Look at me now, my eye bags, my face ! :( Big and round face, I know I know I'm a typical woman here again, complaining how fat I am, how ugly I am. I shall zip my mouth before all the bullets shoot on me. 

Goodbye is the saddest word in the world, it is ? I remembered you don't say goodbye to me because you said you don't like it. Somehow, you just simply put a smile on my face by doing this silly thing.  I've been busy for so long till I slow down everything, till my mind start thinking about you, my friend. 

Your quotes always keep me accompany, and I know I'm not alone. Maybe you're not around me but in my heart, there's always a position for you. Your words still running around my mind which show how supportive are you. We got this strong attach, same aim, same ambition, common topics to talk with. You're are a wonderful person to me, with amazing personality. 

Tough we are apart, but we share the same side of the moon. Friendship doesn't count miles, it measured by the heart.  This is a long journey, I will walk till it's end, till it's okay, till it's alright.We will be friends, as long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till oceans run dry, till the day I die.  

Dear Woman, I really really really miss you. *tears :( 


Till then, Xoxo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment