Saturday, August 27, 2011

Holiday Mood

Hello people ! I just changed my blog link and edited with some simple templete. I guess I'm way too free to do all this kind of thing after my re assessment. I'm so glad that everything is over and the best thing of my days is - once I open my eyes, the next thing I need to do is think what should I take for my breakfast, no longer thinking about what subject should I do my revision. 

I never felt this relieve ever. I've been studying for whole 2 months, exam for 3 weeks and now I proudly announce I'm totally FREE. Friends, do date me out. During raya week, I think I gonna be a mad woman, hang out with friends, gathering with school mates or maybe just get myself slumber lying on the sofa watching my favourite Master Chef !

Oh, wait ! I'm wrong ;) I guess I will be working before my semester start. Guess who will I going to meet soon ? Stay tune and maybe I will blog about her, him or them someday ! I mean more outing post will be blog, more friendship blog will be post too, maybe relationship a little bit and last but not least, all about myself ! 



Till then, xoxo :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment