Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cbeebies




One of my good working partner - Jane Lim


Was running a workshop with her ;) It's a TV show by Cbeebies. Tv host is all the way from London and everyone call him Mister Maker. Basically this tv show just like Art Attack. Familiar with Art Attack ? Try to recall back because I guess majority of the youngster used to watch Art Attack. Oh Maih Godd, I miss Art Attack a lot because it teaches us how to use simple ingredients and simple skills to come out something outstanding !


Anyway, back to topic. Jane and I have been running this workshop for 2 days. Oh yeah, this workshop specially designed for kids. This Tv Show is on Astro and Hypp Tv, I forget with the channel :) Google it ! Google tells you the answer for it.


Just in case, you wondering who is Mister Maker. Here is the one and only picture I had him :)






Till then, xoxo :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment