Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Depavali

Oh my, 3 weeks ? 3 week no update for my blog. Well well well, typical excuses again - Busy with assignment. Anyway, gonna blog about amazing day today with mom and princesess and my special guest - Ching Cartene. 


It's a public holiday and everywhere is crowded yet we're still decided to visit Mid Valley to shop around for early new year clothes. Princessess got their new shoes and new jeans. Spending great time at Hokkaido as our lunch and in the middle of lunch, Ching came ! :) 




She accompanied us walk around and baby sit with me. So touchedd. :) Put both of the cute lady in the same picture - I known it as beauty ;)  Awwww, so cute ! There's this story line here. Let's the picture do the talking. :D 



They bumped into each other and found out the have the same interest. They got the same bangs and big eyes ! 






She teaches us how to cheese :D 




She felt so happy and wanna give a jie jie a HUG HUG :D 


Okay, I know this is a lame story. Enjoy the picture will do. Had a good good day with Cartene. We will meet up real soon !! Dear Cartene, remember our deal ya. I'm waiting for you :) Cepat cepat finish your exam and I will cepat cepat finish my assignment too ! 


Picture of me and here - Security guard, please lock her up. She always steal my beauty away. HAHAHAHA 


Hope you guys enjoyed during this holiday. I swear to the light bulb, I trying to make this post as interesting as I can but I really run out of words, run out of ideas. I really really busy with my studies over here, hopefully I got more time to snap more pictures and more updates about myself. 

Till then, xoxo ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment